Re: [ontology-summit] [Making the Case] Elevator Pitch

To: "'Ontology Summit 2011 discussion'" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Matthew West" <dr.matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 10:20:21 -0000

Dear Anders,

I imagine there are different audiences we need to reach, so unless you are
just addressing a general audience, please state the audience you are
addressing.

AWT ; yes, this the reason why I asked the question. It it all to easy try to give the right message to the wrong people.

Personally I wonder if id rather smile and talk weather when i meet C-level execs in the elevator.

MW: I sympathise, but I think we should all have an answer ready when that exec turns to us and asks “So tell me, what do you do that helps to make this enterprise great?”.

Regards

Matthew West

Information  Junction

Tel: +44 560 302 3685

Mobile: +44 750 3385279

Skype: dr.matthew.west

matthew.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.informationjunction.co.uk/

http://www.matthew-west.org.uk/

This email originates from Information Junction Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No. 6632177.

Registered office: 2 Brookside, Meadow Way, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 3JE.