Re: [ontology-summit] [Making the Case] Elevator Pitch

To: Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Anders Tell <opensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 19:29:20 +0100
Dear, Matthew, John , Peter

On Jan 28, 2011, at 3:29 PM, Matthew West wrote:

I imagine there are different audiences we need to reach, so unless you are
just addressing a general audience, please state the audience you are
addressing.

AWT ; yes, this the reason why I asked the question. It it all to easy try to give the right message to the wrong people.
Personally I wonder if id rather smile and talk weather when i meet C-level execs in the elevator.