Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontological issues relative to privacy.

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Michael Brunnbauer <brunni@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 23:16:38 +0100

Hello John,    (01)

I second that. National security very likely currently is the biggest adopter
of RDF and related technologies. I can hardly imagine that this will stay so
forever so I do not have a problem with those technologies.    (02)

There should be many ways for the general public to profit from that work
without harming security or even the profits of the companies involved.    (03)

Maybe adoption of these technologies would be more widespread if people
were not reluctant to talk of the successful use cases in national security?
Unless they are totally evil, of course ;-)    (04)

Regards,    (05)

Michael Brunnbauer    (06)

--
++  Michael Brunnbauer