Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontological issues relative to privacy.

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Michael Brunnbauer <brunni@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 18:06:38 +0100

Hello Steve,    (01)

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 10:06:29AM -0500, Steve Newcomb wrote:
> Appelbaum's presentation (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0w36GAyZIA)
> shows catalog pictures of spookware for projecting high density fluxes
> of microwave energy suitable for powering RFID-like semiconductors.    (02)

Those are bugs that have to be implanted physically - nothing fundamentally
new. Anybody with enough resources and/or willpower can get into almost
anything and we have to accept that the spooks *can* get into almost anything.    (03)

That does not mean that we have to accept it every time they actually do it.
They are supposed to be working for us after all.    (04)

Regards,    (05)

Michael Brunnbauer    (06)

--
++  Michael Brunnbauer