Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontolgizing rain & snow [was: Track 1&2 Joint Missio

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "AzamatAbdoullaev" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 21:36:29 +0200
On Thursday, January 26, 2012 8:21 PM,   John Gregory wrote:
"Weather ontology developed for NOAA/FAA https://wiki.ucar.edu/display/NNEWD/Data+Models+and+Formats
I worked on it some years ago."

John,
Data models and formats are hardly about weather ontology.
See the upcoming Universal Ontology of Geographic Space: Semantic Enrichment of Spatial Data:

Azamat Abdoullaev