Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontolgizing rain & snow [was: Track 1&2 Joint Missio

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jack Park <jackpark@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 20:47:16 -0800
I wish!    (01)

I've downloaded OpenCyc and fiddled here and there. The ontology
platform UMBEL uses it in a chain of platforms, including Wordnet and
others, to build an environment where you can gain access to a lot of
different approaches to problem solving.    (02)

I do have plans to include it in my knowledge garden platform, if only
in the harvesting agentry.    (03)

Lenat has written a lot about context.    (04)

Jack    (05)