Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontolgizing rain & snow [was: Track 1&2 Joint Missio

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jack Park <jackpark@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 19:30:49 -0800
I went to opencyc.org/doc looking. Saw nothing except for someone's
master's thesis on using cyc to augment a trading system. Note to
self: read that.    (01)

But, this query "cyc microtheories" lands lots of hits (maybe more or
less for you if you're not in google's filter bubble).    (02)

Jack    (03)