Re: [ontolog-forum] RDF vs. EAR

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Duane Nickull <duane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 11:22:16 -0800
What is interesting is seeing how Wolfram Alpha replies to the question
"What does 'Ive had it up to here mean'.  I used double quotes for to
delineate "I'veŠhere" so the parser did not get confused with the I've
contraction.    (01)

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=What+does+%22I%27ve+had+it+up+to+here%
22+mean    (02)

It got the verb correct as the second entry reads:    (03)

"have or possess, either in a concrete or abstract use"    (04)

Nevertheless, it stumped WA.    (05)

Duane Nickull     (06)

Überity.com
Principal Data Architect &