Re: [ontolog-forum] intangibles (was RE: Why most classifications are fu

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "John F. Sowa" <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2011 09:19:48 -0400
On 8/9/2011 8:24 AM, Ron Wheeler wrote:
> I know that Canadians have a different view of the utility of government
> but I am happy to live and work in a large city with an office in downtown.
> I can walk anywhere in the city and take public transit to my suburban
> residence any time of the day or night.
> I can walk the 3 miles from my local pool hall to my home though a low
> and medium income area in complete safety since no one's only means of
> feeding their kids is robbery.    (01)

I strongly agree with that sentiment.    (02)

I strongly disagree with any Americans who say "USA all the way!"
and then denigrate their own government.    (03)

As the first and greatest Republican president said, the US has
"a government of the people, by the people, and for the people."    (04)

Any American who complains about the government should look
in the mirror to find one of the primary reasons for everything
good and bad about the government.    (05)

For better or worse, the government is us.    (06)