Re: [ontolog-forum] Self Interest Ontology going offline

To: "mclange@xxxxxxxxxxx" <mclange@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, difrad@xxxxxxx
From: Joanne Luciano <jluciano@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 04:15:47 -0400
Hi,

I haven't been following this thread recently, but noticed the last few posts, so I missed all the politics etc., (good timing, I guess).  I am interested in a self interest and motivation based ontology so include me if a separate list develops.  I am interested in it from then perspective of motivation and incentives for health related behaviors, and also what role the web plays and can play in positively motivating a healthy self interest in health.

A simple model of approach / avoidance behavior might be a place to start too, along with the Maslow idea.

Joanne

Sent from my iPad2