[ontolog-forum] Self Interest Ontology going offline

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 15:05:46 -0700
Dear John, Doug and Azamat (et al)    (01)

By popular acclaim, I am creating an offline list
comprising Doug, John, Azamat and myself.  If
anyone else would like to be included on this
list, please let me know your email address and
request inclusion on the Self Interest Ontology
list.      (02)

There appears to be enough frustration among
ontologists about the issue of subjective self
interest, so this will be my last post to the
ontolog-forum about it.  Any further posts will be
to that list you see in the CC column of this
email.      (03)

Thanks for your patience, and may you enjoy the
peace and quiet!    (04)

-Rich    (05)

Sincerely,
Rich Cooper