Re: [ontolog-forum] Fwd: [New post] The Newest from SOA: TheSOA Ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "AzamatAbdoullaev" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 21:31:51 +0200
Thursday, December 23, 2010 8:49 PM, Anders Tell wrote:
 "Reading the document one can really ask, who, except for an IT
professionals, can read, understand and practice it? (Top) management?
lawyers? Business process owners?"
Indeed. More than two years ago the group's director appeared on the forum
asking for public comments. Now it appears it was only predending to push
the model of service as  “a logical representation of a repeatable activity
that has a specified outcome"...  To briefly repeat what was suggested:
"A service is a complex business process, involving a service provider
(agency) with its skill, experience, ingenuity, or expertise and service
customer delivered intangible goods: new knowledge, learning, information,
advice, experience, plan of actions, defence, safety, care, and other life
necessities (food, shelter, utilities)"...
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws/2008Jul/0001.html
Azamat Abdoullaev    (01)