Re: [ontolog-forum] Fwd: [New post] The Newest from SOA: The SOA Ontolog

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Anders Tell <opensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 13:14:01 +0100
Peter,    (01)

Thanks reminding me of SOA-RAF. I havent looked at it for a while but I
remember noticing some encouraging parts about speech acts.    (02)

Yes it seems a is bit closer to a comprehensive profession approach. But IMHO a
document that mgmt/operational/legal people/experts can read, understand and
practice is still high on my wish list.    (03)

It is a long and murky dependency/causal chain from applying E(IT)A and SOA
architecture principles to increasing a markets capacity by x3.     (04)

Regards
/anders    (05)

On Dec 23, 2010, at 9:52 PM, Research wrote:    (06)