Re: [ontolog-forum] Foundation ontology, CYC, and Mapping

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Christopher Menzel <cmenzel@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 09:14:24 -0600
On Feb 26, 2010, at 8:42 AM, Ron Wheeler wrote:
> Once more a message of more than 10 lines.
>
> Can you guys actually assert that you are in the process of reaching a
> consensus on this or are we just working our way through year 2 of the SOS.
>
> I withdraw my complaint if either side can provide an example of where
> this discussion has changed their view of the universe.
>
> Perhaps if you started to work on a joint document on the way to move
> forward, we might start making progress.    (01)

A mailing list is a medium for a conversation.  As in conversations, some
parties can drone on and the same points can often be repeated.  If the nature
of the conversation here isn't to your liking, unsubscribe.  I doubt there is
anything approaching consensus on your arbitrarily imposed 10 line limit and I
for one think it is a bad idea.    (02)

-chris    (03)