Re: [ontolog-forum] Foundation ontology, CYC, and Mapping

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ron Wheeler <rwheeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 09:42:57 -0500
Once more a message of more than 10 lines.    (01)

Can you guys actually assert that you are in the process of reaching a
consensus on this or are we just working our way through year 2 of the SOS.    (02)

I withdraw my complaint if either side can provide an example of where
this discussion has changed their view of the universe.    (03)

Perhaps if you started to work on a joint document on the way to move
forward, we might start making progress.    (04)

Ron    (05)