Re: [ontolog-forum] Next steps in using ontologies as standards

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 07:00:46 +0700
Chris

I dont know what part of the discussion you have followed, and what part you are in agreement with, but
the intended use of the word 'formalism as used in some earlier in this thread,  is consistent with the widely accepted definition, including wordnet, which I provided a link to.
as a last attempt to make the point, I ll specify that using the word formalism in natural languages is intended to refere to the underlying structures such as syntax....
should the intended meaning be contrasted to other definitions not better specified, then is likely to find myself in agreement too...

PDM