Re: [ontolog-forum] Next steps in using ontologies as standards

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Chris Welty <cawelty@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 18:22:52 -0500

Pat,    (01)

I've been scanning some of this ontolog discussion (I was curious why
it was generating so much traffic) and finding myself in total
agreement with you. I'm wondering when that happened.    (02)

-Chris (sent from my iPhone)    (03)

On Jan 25, 2009, at 4:58 PM, Pat Hayes <phayes@xxxxxxx> wrote:    (04)