Re: [ontolog-forum] Report from Web 2.0 and thanks to John, Peter, Adam

To: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: ray@xxxxxxxxxxxx, ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Niemann.Brand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 10:14:44 -0400
Paola, Thanks and usually we do these as joint events back-to-back and there is a link from the NIST Interoperability Week Web page but I guess there isn't this time so please see registration at http://www.mitre.org/register/soa/

It is just back down I-270 to the 495 West Beltway and Take Exit 46B (McLean, Route 123). Take Route 123 North, (also called Dolley Madison Blvd) go to the second traffic light at Colshire Drive. Turn right on Colshire Drive and continue through circle on Colshire. Parking is available in the East and West parking lots. Enter the lobby designated by the point of contact. Follow the signs to the SOA Conference.

Brand