Re: [ontolog-forum] Presentation on Rules for Semantic Web

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@xxxxxx>, Ian.Horrocks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Azamat" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 21:34:54 +0300
Patrick and Peter,    (01)

The substance of my short message is rather simple: the self-promoting,
commercial or academic, downgrades the level of any forum. Besides, it is
hardly a big deal to publicly discuss derivative works with narrow scope?
This Forum fully deserves high-quality agenda, which should be offered by
impartial members. Now to make prime presentations, we have to invite the
original researchers able to say something fresh or groundbreaking. I opine
many of the participants will be 'enthusiastic' to learn what's going on
with the following hot subjects:
1 The Current Status of SUMO (from Adam Pease);
2. The Current Status of COSMO (from Patrick Cassidy)
3. The Current Status of SW Ontology (from Tim Berners-Lee)
4. Common Ontology and Common Logic  (from John Sowa)
5. The Rule Ontology Languages (from D. Fensel or I. Horrocks).
6. The Standardization Process on Common Ontology (from Peter Brown), etc.    (02)

All good wishes,
Azamat    (03)