Re: [ontolog-forum] Observation on one Result of Success Re: Presentatio

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 21:03:18 +0700
Thanks Rex for seeing the point

It's the human nature, and maybe the old system that as you suggest may no longer be sustainable as the stuff grows but the volunteers managing it are always the same

 I think this community deserves an open and participatory future, so that it can document and contribute to the progress of science overall, and not just some parts of it.

A simple open system where people can schedule their talks, upload their slides and select/appoint the moderator on a rotation basis  (so that it does not always have to be the same poor Peter, who is volunteering most of the time for this task) might be an idea, as surely there may be many others

(To achieve optimum, we must work with the whole. I am just reading  about this)

cheers