Re: [ontolog-forum] Terminology Question concerning WebArchitecture and

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Azamat" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 22:27:30 +0300
Randall,    (01)

Try to be consistent, don't change your mind so fast.
''A common world model'', or a single global ontology, is a necessary
> and sufficient condition of powerful intelligent systems.    (01)    (02)

Necessary, perhaps (perhaps not), but sufficient? Clearly not. To understand
the statement you need to know what means ''the single global ontology'' and
what signifies ''the powerful intelligent systems'' and only then start
guessing if a neccessary or sufficient condition is applied here. -----
Original Message ----- From: "Randall R Schulz" <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>