Re: [ontolog-forum] Terminology Question concerning Web Architecture and

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Azamat" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 01:01:53 +0300
 Patrick Durusau wrote: I am sure Azamat will formulate his own response but
I can answer for
 myself since I share the opinion that there is no "universal ontology."    (01)

Dear Patrick,
Let me just ensure you that there is a ''universal ontology'', '' global
ontology'', '' master ontology'', or '' standard ontology'', as a
comprehensive consistent world model.
Otherwise, no Semantic Web, no artificial intelligent systems, etc.
Azamat
http://www.eis.com.cy    (02)

Patrick