Re: [ontolog-forum] the case for an open research group

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: creed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 06:54:20 -0500 (EST)
Deborah -    (01)

The slides I sent were from the OWS-4 demonstration. The construction
analysis component of the demonstration was designed to show how IFCs
could be integrated with other sources of geospatial information (such as
from a GIS) by an analyst to determine as quickly as possible where field
hospital operations could most effectively be deployed. In the case of
this demonstration, the analysts were from US Army response units - I am
not sure of their actual names :-)    (02)

Regards    (03)

Carl    (04)