Re: Database and Ontologies [was-Re: [ontolog-forum] A problem]

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Duane Nickull <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 09:16:35 -0700
Rex (and others):    (01)

Do you see any value in me contributing my yet unfinished paper on N'ary
relationships to this group to complete?  I haven't had the time to donate
to it.  Is the Ontolog Forum's IPR policy sufficient that it can accept such
work?    (02)

Duane    (03)

On 8/16/06 6:57 AM, "Rex Brooks" <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    (04)