Re: Database and Ontologies [was-Re: [ontolog-forum] A problem]

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: David C Martin <dcmartin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 09:44:46 -0600
That is what we are working to develop for the healthcare and life sciences
domain, so yes, I would be interested.    (01)

David C Martin
Chief Software Architect - IBM Healthcare & Life Sciences
Software Group Application Integration & Middleware
Almaden Research Center, San Jose, CA 95120 USA
dcmartin@xxxxxxxxxx | +1 (408) 623-6647 (Mobile) | +1 (408) 927-3640 (Office)    (02)