Re: [ontology-summit] An example of the worth ofontology development

To: "Ontology Summit 2011 discussion" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "AzamatAbdoullaev" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 08:18:41 +0200
John wrote: "But when ontologists start to axiomatize those terms in some
arcane notation based on some arcane distinctions about
endurants, perdurants, continuants, etc., all bets are off."    (01)

Indeed. At a certain stage of development, any viable science has a healthy
precondition of covering the same domain with the well-defined notions and
clear vocabularies.