Re: [ontology-summit] An example of the worth of ontology development

To: Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jack Ring <jring7@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 12:40:23 -0700
Whether you want to do validation or not you still need a clear statement of
purpose, intended usage (context and effects on context), measures of
effect-iveness and standards of acceptance (of the ontology).
Measures of Effectiveness shall include as a minimum, Likelihood of False
Positives and False Negatives.
Jack
On Mar 3, 2011, at 12:32 PM, John F. Sowa wrote:    (01)