Re: [ontology-summit] An example of the worth of ontology development

To: Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Nicola Guarino <guarino@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 18:14:45 +0100
A selling argument I am using sometimes is that an ontology is like a
contract's fine print, one of those things which require a very precise
technical jargon, which you might ignore in many cases, but which can save your
business in critical situations...    (01)

Just a thought...    (02)

Nicola    (03)

On 2 Mar 2011, at 18:10, John F. Sowa wrote:    (04)