Re: [ontology-summit] An example of the worth of ontology development

To: <arun@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Ontology Summit 2011 discussion'" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Chuck Rehberg" <chuck_r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 17:28:01 -0500
Arun,    (01)

We have been developing a tool that takes in natural language, produces an
Ontology, updates a dictionary, generates a "reader" application (to
semantically search a natural language corpus) and produces a report with
bibliography and hyperlinks. After 8 years, we are about to enter controlled
beta testing now. Let me know if you are interested in a demo.    (02)

Chuck Rehberg, CTO
Semantic Insights
A Division of
Trigent Software    (03)