Re: [ontology-summit] An example of the worth of ontology development

To: Jack Ring <jring7@xxxxxxxxx>, Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 10:41:41 -0800
Well said, Jack! ... "enterprise as an intelligent system!"    (01)

Now, if I may interest you in paraphrasing that into an "elevator
pitch" or even a "sound bite" or two ... that will *really* be
helpful! ... see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2011_MakingTheCase_CommunityInput#nid2NFS    (02)

Feel free you provide them right onto the wiki, to the online form, or
send them back to this mailing list (if you do the latter, I will make
sure that gets posted to the wiki.)    (03)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy