Re: [ontology-summit] [Making the Case] Elevator Pitch

To: Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 09:27:51 -0800
Yuri, John, Anders and All,    (01)

I think we have sufficiently exposed the key aspects of this issue
from different vantage points, and each of your positions are clear
enough.    (02)

In the solicitation for "sound bites" and "elevator pitches," we are
hoping to get them from a variety of perspective anyway. There is no
desire (at least for now) for consensus on *one* sound-bite or *one*
all-around elevator-pitch that everyone can use in the future.
Therefore, feel free to keep your positions, and let's move on, to
tackle other related issues.    (03)

So, everyone ... send in your input, either at the    (04)

wiki:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2011_MakingTheCase_CommunityInput    (05)

or, via the
online form: