Re: [ontology-summit] [Making the Case] Elevator Pitch

To: "Ontology Summit 2011 discussion" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Yuriy Milov" <qdone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 11:10:41 -0500
John,    (01)

The quantum nature of the real world is absolutely different conceptually
from the newtonian understanding which works well to calculate a jorney to
the Moon.
We don't understand the nature of the mouse brain but a chess computer wins
granmasters.    (02)

Court trials is just a textual games by clear rules where a judge is similar
to a game server, and if legal dusputes go online it would be a great
Elevator Pitch.    (03)

Look at the future coming in http://www.icivics.org/games  - it is waiting
for ontologists :)    (04)

Yuri    (05)