Re: [ontology-summit] [Making the Case] Elevator Pitch

To: "Ontology Summit 2011 discussion" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Yuriy Milov" <qdone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 11:59:31 -0500
Anders,    (01)

I agree that it could take time to unblock the road.
Anyway, slowly but surely the legal procedures go online, and no doubt that
sometime semantics will be on the top of the process.    (02)

To see it sooner than later more efforts need to be invested there. Who will
invest - governments? lawyers? software makers? academics? ontologists?    (03)

I suppose a correct answer - nobody :(    (04)

Yuri    (05)