Re: [ontology-summit] Invitation to a brainstorming call for the 2011 On

To: ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Dean Allemang <dallemang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 11:48:32 -0800
  On 1/24/2011 11:48 AM, Ralph Hodgson wrote:
> I have ontologies of UNECE. These will be published as part of QUDT. There
>are some data quality issues in the spreadsheets that slowed this work down.
>
> Ralph Hodgson
> @ralphtq    (01)

I am aware of your UNECE work - I was hoping that someone else had done
UNECE <-> Regestrief,  so that we could use that work as a bridge to the
codes that Cecil needs, rather than do another one.    (02)

If not, then we could do Regestrief as well, and QUDT could become the
interlingua between UNECE and Regestrief.    (03)