Re: [ontology-summit] Invitation to a brainstorming call for the 2011 On

To: Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Tara Athan <taraathan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 16:49:20 -0800
And QUDT has a mapping to dbpedia ;)

Ralph Hodgson wrote:
James,

The NASA QUDT project is aware of this work and considered it in the treatment of maths expressions and algorithms. We also looked at the NAG work, specifically the MONET project . Concerning QUDT, the Data , Type and Algorithms ontologies are being worked for publication. A new release of the QUD part of QUDT will be available in the next few weeks. We are currently improving HTML documentation.  [www.qudt.org].