Re: [ontology-summit] Invitation to a brainstorming call for the 2011 On

To: Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Bob Smith <bobsmithttl@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 11:22:52 -0800
Hello Brian,

Can you expand more on your project mentioned in E)? Especially how the Ontology of Organizations and Human Value Exchange.

Are you taking an Interorganizational approach (multiple cooperating and competing business and regulatory organizations...as in a "Value Chain" or "Supply Chain" framework?

Regards,  Bob

Bob Smith,
Professor Emeritus, CSU
building SMART Alliance