Re: [ontolog-forum] Grand Unified Theories

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Avril.Styrman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <Rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 12:52:25 -0800
What would Ockham have said about all those theories!  Since there is no
deep evidence for any of these theories, we can have infinitely many of them
so long as there is no way to test them in any depth.  They all explain the
known evidence, but theorize in untestable new dimensions unrestrainedly.
Sounds like the global warmers.      (01)

-Rich    (02)