Re: [ontolog-forum] What the difference re., Data Dictionary, Ontology,

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ken Laskey <klaskey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 14:22:24 -0500
Additionally, I believe we are trying to define terms in ways that are sufficiently accurate in substance and scope but which can be used by someone whose domain is not ontology.  The UML examples I gave earlier are instances where guidance is needed for the less expert so their contributions can be more usable (and less misused) by all.

Ken
Dr. Kenneth Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305          phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                             fax: 703-983-1379
McLean VA 22102-7508