Re: [ontolog-forum] What the difference re., Data Dictionary, Ontology,

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: John McClure <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 13:38:53 -0800
Tremendously useful/insightful slides, thank you John. "Being omniscient, God wisely chose the evolutionary method of system design & development." - simply an excellent clear and approachable tutorial. I wish there were ontologies which track to these (age-old) classifications, encodings of core conceptualization(s), the same ones the knowledge industry is stumbling towards recreating (in an intensely inefficient manner).