Re: [ontolog-forum] Genetic discovery using ontology mapping of observat

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 13:26:04 -0700

Here is a recent patent I found a few minutes ago which to some degree could be applicable, though it is addressed to generating ontologies for business applications:

A PDF of the patent file is attached, or you can look it up at Patent2PDF or at the USPTO by number 8214401, or even at google patents.

This one is just an example; I am finding lots more in my patent search for this kind of thing.

-Rich

Sincerely,

Rich Cooper

EnglishLogicKernel.com