Re: [ontolog-forum] 15,000-year-old ancestral language

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Patrick Cassidy" <pat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 10:57:17 -0400
Yes, I interpret this 'bark' as a noun - the audible waveform that sounds
like the bark of a dog.
The action 'to bark' is what causes ('produces') the sound, in the COSMO
ontology view of things.      (01)

What I found interesting is that, although I am guessing that sound
primitives will include pure tones and syllables, the notion of animal
sounds being very basic had not occurred to me, nor appeared in the works I
have seen.  It is possible that the brain research being done these days may
provide some objective data to indicate which concepts are actually
primitive from a human thinking point of view.  Stay 'tuned'.  ;-)    (02)

Pat    (03)

Patrick Cassidy
MICRA Inc.
cassidy@xxxxxxxxx