Re: [ontolog-forum] Sapir-Whorf Hypothesis

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 04:56:29 +0100
I've not read the thread, but still feel obliged to dive in with two
counter-arguments to Sapir-Whorf.    (01)

one is people do work-arounds, you don't have the word, you come up
with something close    (02)

two is, if you see a tree, it's still a tree    (03)

Cheers,
Danny.    (04)

http://dannyayers.com    (06)

http://webbeep.it  - text to tones and back again    (07)