Re: [ontolog-forum] N-RELATIONs: Formal Ontology, Semantic Web and Smart

To: <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "AzamatAbdoullaev" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 19:25:36 +0200
Allow me to top with one sample to illustrate the nature of nD
relationships - natural fundamental forces, relation-forces. First of all,
it's what shapes the universe, gravitation, graviration force, or gravity,
but defined as the force of attraction AMONG all masses of the universe.
Remember the n-body problem in the celestial mechanics, where the simplest
three body problem makes the Earth-Moon-Sun system, still giving only
restricted (quasi-binary relations) solutions. Considering the n point
masses in n-dimensional space, instead of 3D, one could make out the full
meaning of n-relations, when the n-body problem in general relativity will
look as fun.
It's generally accepted that the binary relations are most ubiquitous. In
fact, its common only for human perception, while the nature operates by the
n-relation-forces.
Some comments below. Generally, we are in the same line, but there are still
differences.
Azamat