Re: [ontolog-forum] do not trust quantifiers

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, doug@xxxxxxxxxx
From: Pavithra <pavithra_kenjige@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 06:21:59 -0700 (PDT)
Physical properties of a physical object ( like mass..) becomes attributes while designing the abstract version of the object.    Where as  concepts like account may not have such attributes.   Concepts are either based on real world things like accounts or imaginary ( for games and things where one may have 10 legged animal) and can have mass too..

Events are triggered by something.   Like a policy going into effect on a certain date.

Illness iby itself is a description of  set of things and  can be designed like a concept - object..  However when a person is ill, that is a process, triggered by some malfunctioning event..

Hope that helps...