Re: [ontolog-forum] do not trust quantifiers

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 09:50:00 -0700

Ferenc,

I am trying to show an example of a nonphysical object (ownership of a car, and records of that ownership in a database) in relationships with a physical one.  If I can figure out how you and Doug view the situation in its component parts, I will have a better idea of your semantics re physical and mental objects.  That is the only point I wanted to make with this example,

-Rich

Sincerely,

Rich Cooper

EnglishLogicKernel.com