Re: [ontolog-forum] language vs logic - ambiguity and startingwithdefini

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Pavithra <pavithra_kenjige@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 08:32:54 -0700 (PDT)

Well,  I understand that we are defining terms and things.   But now and then we limit ourselves to re defining Objects etc in more traditional way Object Oriented way.  Objects and definition of Objects the way Ferenc has defined looks good, however it is limited to things that have physical form and attributes.   But Ontology and Semantic Analysis may have to address other things that may not have visible physical form but exists and have indirect form of attributes and / or  behavior.  Or we may be addressing the change of behavior.   For example, particular form of illness which is not an object by itself but functioning of certain physical or behavioral attributes and change in condition of existing physical behavior..   Semantic Analysis has to capture such things..