Re: [ontolog-forum] language vs logic - ambiguity and startingwithdefini

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Pavithra <pavithra_kenjige@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 17:12:58 -0700 (PDT)

Dr. Sowa,  I read the paper about The Ontological Status Of Women and Abstract Entities

Here is a math quiz for all of your nice intelligent men out there... ( you do not have to tell me the answer..)

It is truly remarkable just how accurate this is!

1)  Pick your favorite number between 1 and 8

2)  Multiply your choice by 3

3)  Add 3

4)  Multiply again by 3

5) You'll get a 2 digit number.....maybe 42, for example

6) Add the digits together.  Example 4 and 2 = 6

Now Scroll down.

With that number, see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:

1. Albert Einstein

2. Oprah Winfrey

3. Mother Theresa

4. Barrack Obama

5. Bill Gates

6. Gandhi

7. Eleanor Roosevelt

8. Babe Ruth

9. Lady Gaga ( yeah these for those misogynists)

10. Winston Churchhill

11.Whoopi Goldberg

12.Dalai Lama