Re: [ontolog-forum] Tighter control of ontolog forum? - a solution?

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "AzamatAbdoullaev" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 17:11:00 +0200
"Unfortunately 80% of the posts are worthless drivel, so finding the gems
takes patience."
Indeed, extracting a meaningful message/signal is asking for much effort and
...patience.
But the beauty of this forum is in its longanimity, the good-natured
tolerance of incompetence in newly emergent fields of computing ontology and
semantics.    (01)