Re: [ontolog-forum] Tighter control of ontolog forum? - a solution?

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 21:48:13 -0800
Hello Pavithra,    (01)

> [PK]  I would like t ot create a google email group ... [for] discussion on
> ontology related discussion that may be outside of this forum    (02)

[ppy]  that sounds good. Maybe you can consider teaming up with Paola
who is about to move out her discussions too.    (03)

> [PK]  Peter can use this forum strictly to notify meeting ...    (04)

[ppy]  we already have the [ontolog-invitation] for that.    (05)

> [PK]  I would like to call it ontolog-forum-interest-group ?  Any thoughts?    (06)

[ppy]  I would object. Since this is discussion outside of the Ontolog
Charter (and is therefore *not* ontolog forum), please pick a
different name for your new google email group.    (07)

Regards.  =ppy