Re: [ontolog-forum] Tighter control of ontolog forum? - a solution?

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 16:56:55 +0000
HI Ron
I like your approach

(btw- control can be 'mind control' or 'quality control', and sometimes the latter is used as a mechanism to puruse the former)

however I was not aware that the work at hand for the forum is discuss 'ontology repositories'
(which I would consider an unbearable constraint, but can do for a week or so - if not provoked)

Is that really the mission of this discussion forum? as of when (sorry if I missed something)?
I thought there was a separate list for that (oor?)

I posted my stance on respositories a while back - the web as a distributed meta- repository, and artefacts
should be developed to support the linking/cross-referecing/utilization/maintenance of such distributed repositories
(think of a SOA type architecture for distributed ontology repositories )

I dont remember comments on this idea (which is all I have to say on the subject for the moment)

my eyesight is also obviously deteriorating,

cheers
PDM